The Acer Swift 3 Thin & Light Laptop could be the best budget-priced model yet, and you can get one for $629.99 shipped, today only, originally $749.99. Weighing just 2.6-pounds light and 0.63-inches thick, the laptop comes encased in a lightweight metal chassis, complete with a high screen-to-body ratio sporting ultra-narrow bezels. At the heart of it all is a an AMD Ryzen 7 5700U Octa-Core Processor with Radeon Graphics, which means it can double as a gaming machine. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 7 5700U Octa-Core Processor with Radeon Graphics run your most demanding apps with lightning-fast responsiveness and hyper-efficient battery usage to keep you productive and entertained all day
- Very Visual: Immerse yourself in consistently rich and bright visuals on the 14" Full HD widescreen LED-backlit 100% sRGB display with 85.73% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Internal Specifications: 8GB LPDDR4X on-board memory; 512GB NVMe solid-state drive storage to store your files and media
- Windows Hello with Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Connections: 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring MU-MIMO technology; Bluetooth 5.2
Other features include a 14-inch Full HD widescreen LED-backlit 100% sRGB display with 85.73% screen-to-body, 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM, a 512GB NVMe solid-state drive, 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 Dual-Band 2.4GHz + 5GHz featuring MU-MIMO technology, and Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity. When fully charged, you can get up to 12.5-hours of continuous use.
The Swift 3 series are ultra-portable notebooks designed to suit the needs of people who work on the go, packing excellent performance and eye-popping graphics into a sleek and stylish metal chassis,” said Acer.