Kingston’s HyperX Predator DataTraveler 512GB is currently being offered for $445 shipped, today only, originally priced at $1750. DT HyperX Predator offers superior quality in a high-end design. Its zinc alloy metal casing makes it shock-resistant; all drives must pass extensive durability and shock testing. It also features a custom Kingston key ring and HyperX Valet Keychain for added value. Product page. Continue reading for another unboxing video and more information.
- Dramatic speed up to 240MB/s.
- Highest capacities – uncompromised data storage to carry your digital world on a portable USB drive.
- 4-Channel architecture – unsurpassed performance to play applications straight from the drive.
- USB 3.0 – latest USB standard guarantees backwards compatibility with USB 2.0.
- Zinc alloy metal casing – resilient protection for data in a cutting-edge design.
- HyperX valet keychain – exclusive accessory for a stylish twist to portable storage.
This prestigious drive is compliant with next-generation USB 3.0 specifications to take advantage of USB 3.0 ports in newer notebooks and desktops, and it includes a USB 3.0 dongle. It’s also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 systems to maximize current investments. More information.