Panasonic’s DMC-G5KK Micro 4/3 Camera is currently being offered for only $299.99 shipped, today only, originally priced at $699. The 16.05-megapixel Live MOS Sensor features Panasonic’s original pixel-mix technology, designed exclusively to minimize noise generation. The fine wiring results in high resolution and quick processing. Product page.
- AVCHD Full HD (1080p),ISO Sensitivity Auto: 160-12800.
- 16M digital Live MOS sensor+Venus Engine 7FHD.
- Engine 7FHD 3, 920K dots Free-angle touch LCD.
- Full time AF, Full HD video.
- 920K dots Free-angle touch LCD.
Included with purchase of the DMC-G5K camera is the H-FS014042 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 Micro Four Thirds lens. Continuous AF/AE function that supports for both photos and movies. A minimum focus distance of 30cm over the entire zoom range. Contrast AF system support, circular aperture diaphragm and multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare. The LUMIX G5 is compatible with all G Series interchangeable lenses to suit your studio and field photography needs. More information.