SanDisk’s 128GB Ultra Dual Drive Go USB Type-C Flash Drive lets you easily move files from your smartphone or tablet to a computer, and you can get one for $18.50 shipped free with 30-Day Prime Trial, today only, originally $24.99. That’s right, it includes one reversible USB Type-C connector and one standard USB (Type-A) connector, which allows you to quickly free up space on a smartphone or tablet, or transfer files between smartphones, tablets and computers. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- The 2-in-1 flash drive with a reversible USB Type-C and a traditional Type-A connector.
- Seamlessly move content between your USB Type-C smartphone, tablets and Macs and USB Type-A computers(2) | (2) Mobile device requires USB Type-C port and On-The-Go (OTG) support. See the official SanDisk website for a list of compatible devices.
- Free up space on your USB Type-C smartphone(2)
- Automatically back up photos with SanDisk Memory Zone app(3) | (3) Download and installation of SanDisk Memory Zone app required.
- High-performance USB 3.1 Gen 1 drive with 150MB/s read speeds(1) | (1) Read speeds up to 150MB/s. Write speed lower and vary by capacity. USB Type-C port with USB 3.1 Gen 1/ USB 3.0 support required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
Plus, this USB flash drive is also compatible with the SanDisk Memory Zone app for Android, enabling users to easily manage and back up content on their device. The free app basically auto-launches upon insertion of the drive into a compatible device, providing immediate access to the user’s content.
With its reversible connector, impressive speeds, and multi-purpose potential, USB Type-C is a game-changer. More Type-C devices are entering the market and through our Type-C mobile drives, we can offer consumers a complete line of mobile storage solutions. The new SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C flash drive now provides more than twice the capacity and offers the flexibility to quickly and conveniently move photos, videos and files between devices, as well as the freedom to expand device capacity,” said Dinesh Bahal, vice president of SanDisk product marketing, Western Digital.