The SanDisk 200GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter is great for adding storage to all compatible devices, and you can get one for $22.49 (ships in 1-3 weeks – order now to lock in price), this weekend only, originally $27.69. Featuring up to a 100MB/s transfer read speed, which means you can move up to 1000 photos in just one minute. Product page. Read more for a hands-on speed test to show just how well these cards perform in mobile devices.
- Ideal for Android Smartphones and Tablets, and MIL Cameras
- Capacities up to 512GB (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes; Actual user storage less) to store even more hours of Full HD video (Approximations; Results and Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors)
- Up to 100MB/s transfer read speed (Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors) lets you move up to 1000 photos in a minute (Based on 4.1GB transfer of photos (avg. file 3.5MB) with USB 3.0 reader; Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors)
- Load apps faster with A1 rated performance (A1 Performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS; Based on internal testing; Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors)
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback (Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors)
- Covert Coins are expertly precision hand-machined from actual coins to create a secret interior compartment
- Once closed, they are absolutely indistinguishable from regular coins to the naked eye
- They can be handled normally without any chance of an accidental opening
- An opening device is supplied with each covert coin, without which it's next to impossible to open up the coin.
- Quarter ONLY - Will NOT Fit Micro SD card
When used in a smartphone, tablet or game console, this card enables you to load apps faster with A1 rated performance (A1 Performance equates to 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS). Its Class 10 rating is good for Full HD video recording and playback, but ultimately depending on the device it’s being used in.