The last thing you’d expect to see in a bathroom is probably a toilet-obstructed door, but with homeowners opting for non-licensed contractors in this rough economy, anything is possible. Continue reading to see twelve more bizarre construction FAILS.
5 Random facts about France:
- There is a Victor Hugo street in every town in France.
- It’s illegal to name a pig Napoleon in France.
- Charles VIII had six toes on one foot and hid this fact by wearing and promoting square toe shoes.
- The guillotine was the official method of execution during the French Revolution. It was invented by a surgeon named Dr. Guillotin.
- France produces over 400 types of cheese!