Most people don’t really care how their bed looks, just as long as it’s comfortable. Then there are those who only care for style and wouldn’t mind a sub par mattress. These twelve innovative designs combine the best of both worlds. Continue reading to see them all.
5 Interesting engineering, science, and technology facts:
- 220 million tons of old computers and other technological hardware are trashed in the United States each year.
- A diamond will not dissolve in acid. The only thing that can destroy it is intense heat.
- According to Moore’s Law, microchips double in power every 18 to 24 months.
- Albert Einstein won the Nobel Prize for physics in 1921.
- Although the famous first flight at Kitty Hawk took place on December 17, 1903, the secretive Wright Brothers did not demonstrate the technology to the broader public until August 8, 1908.