Finding inspiration from everyday things isn’t hard, but when you have product designers who have that same mindset, it just gets a lot easier. First up, we have a spiral staircase with an integrated slide. Continue reading to see eighteen more creative accessories designed to inspire you.
5 Interesting Donald Trump facts:
- Trump briefly considered going to film school before deciding to work in real estate with his father, Fred Trump. “Real estate was a much better business,” The Donald said, and eventually become the CEO of The Trump Organization. In his book ‘Trump: The Art of the Deal’, he said, “I decided that as long as I had to be in college, I might as well test myself against the best. I applied to the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and I got in…I was also very glad to get finished. I immediately moved back home and went to work full time with my father.”
- Trump both produces and stars in his reality show ‘The Apprentice.’ In 2004, The Donald even filed a trademark application for his famous catchphrase so anytime anyone is told they are being fired, Trump could say they are quoting him.
- Trump is a two-time Emmy Award nominee. He’s appeared in TV shows and movies like ‘Home Alone 2: Lost In New York’, ‘The Nanny’, ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ and ‘Days of Our Lives’ portraying guess who? Yes, The Donald.
- It has been reported that Trump is a big germophobe and does not like to shake hands. However, he denies these allegations, claiming that the phobia is nothing but “a rumor that the enemies say.” He made sure to repeatedly shake hands in public during a visit to New Hampshire earlier this year.
- He has had several glamorous wives and five kids. In 1977, Trump married Ivana Zelnickova – together, they have three children: Donald Jr., Ivanka and Eric. After they divorced in 1992, Trump married Marla Maples, who is the mother of his fourth child, Tiffany. After they divorced in 1999, Trump married for a third time in 2005 to Melania Knauss, who is 24 years his junior. Together, they have one son, Barron.