It’s inevitable, your computer breaking down that is. However, there are some things that just shouldn’t be seen on a broken machine, such as the monstrosities above. Unfortunately, we’ve got eighteen more examples for you to peruse after the break.
5 Interesting computer facts:
- The first great flop for “Apple Computers” was the Apple III in 1981.
- The Radio Shack Pocket Computer from 1980 was the first programmable computer to fit in a shirt pocket.
- Possibly the heaviest desktop computer ever may have been the IBM 5120 from 1980 – it weighed 105 pounds, not including the 130 pound external floppy drive.
- The custom CPU (central processor) of the HP-85 from 1980 runs at 0.6MHz.
- When fully expanded, the “Texas Instruments” TI-99/4 from 1979 can be over 3 feet wide.