With the help of programs like Photoshop, it’s easier than ever for geeks to make their computer displays appear transparent. If you’re an expert at photo editing, you can even blend real objects, such as your hand, in with the screen. Continue reading to see twenty-four more cool examples.
5 Interesting early computer facts:
- The Apple Lisa (1983) was the first successful computer with a graphical user interface (GUI) and a mouse. It cost $10,000.
- The GRiD 1101 is the grand-daddy of all modern-day laptops. It cost over $8000 in 1982.
- Their new VIC-20 (1980) was so embarrassing to parent company Commodore, that they considered giving them away. Instead, it sold over 1,000,000 units within just a few years, making Commodore hundreds of millions of dollars.
- The first portable Macintosh computer, the Macintosh Portable (1989) weighs 16 pounds and had a 16MHz processor.
- The first-ever handheld/palmtop MS-DOS “PC” was the Portfolio, sold by — Atari, in 1989.