Transparent gadgets are nothing new, but when it comes to spicing up business cards, letting potential clients have a clear view of your information is a great way to get their attention. We’ve rounded up thirty awesome transparent business cards for your viewing enjoyment. Continue reading to see them all.
7 Interesting business facts:
- Fanta was made by Max Keith in Germany as a replacement for the American Coca Cola during the world war II. It was given to the Nazi Soldiers.
- LEGO, is taken from the danish words “leg godt” which means play well. Or the Latin word which means “play together” but the Danish company say that is just a coincidence.
- Pepsi is derived from the word, dyspepsia.
- Microsoft, Bill Gates wanted to call it Micro Software but then went with Micr0-Soft, the “-” was later removed.
- Starbucks is named after a character in the novel, Moby-Dick.
- IBM, stands for International Business Machines.
- Pixar, the action verb of making pixels in Spanish.