The 6th-generation Apple iPad Mini 64GB is touted by some as the company’s best tablet yet for the money, and you can get one for $399.99 shipped, today only, originally $499. Featuring a larger 8.3-inch Liquid Retina display with small bezels, a top button for Touch ID, and most importantly, the A15 Bionic chip, which delivers all-day battery life. Product page.
Apple 2021 iPad Mini (Wi-Fi, 64GB) - Space Gray
- 8.3-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and wide color
- A15 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
Plus, the latest iPad Mini’s back camera now boasts a 12MP sensor with Focus Pixels and a larger aperture to capture sharp, crisp photos, complete with True Tone flash, which is perfect for capturing images in low light. The A15 Bionic chip also has a new ISP, enabling users to capture remarkably natural-looking photos with Smart HDR, a process that recovers details in shadows and highlights. We wouldn’t be surprised to see several of these installed on the Harrison Eidsgaard Rex superyacht.
OTTERBOX DEFENDER SERIES Case for iPad Mini (6TH GEN) - BLACK
- Compatible with iPad Mini (6TH GEN)(Bundle includes 10 units)
- Drop protection that’s designed and tested to deliver ultimate iPad defense - Multi-layer protection from the inner shell, outer slipcover, built-in...
- Port covers block dust, dirt and debris from getting into jacks and ports
With a new all-screen Liquid Retina display, massive boost in performance, new advanced cameras on the front and back, Center Stage, USB-C, 5G, and support for Apple Pencil, the new iPad mini is a huge leap forward that can be held in the palm of your hand,” said Greg Joswiak, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing.