Amazon Made for You is a new Fashion shop that lets users create custom tees tailored to their exact measurements and style preferences. Before starting, you’ll need to upload two photos to the app. This virtual tool is available directly on the Amazon app and lets users choose from a selection of two fabrics, eight different colors, preferred sleeve, shirt lengths and neckline. Shoppers must also input their height, weight and two photos of themselves to get measured for a “precise” fit. Read more for another picture and additional information.
Once users select their design, fabric and fit, Amazon’s technology automatically generates a virtual body double for users to visualize in a 360-degree view of what the garment will look like without having to try it on. This means potentially fewer returns and more happy customers. How much will one of these tees cost? Exactly $25 each. More information here.
- 120 Hz Fluid Display – Watch your favorite shows and movies on a state-of-the-art 6.78" QHD+ display with brilliant color accuracy and a seamless 120 Hz refresh rate.
- 5G Capable – Experience faster upload and download speeds along with lower latency when connected to a 5G network.
- 48 MP Quad Camera - Frame every moment with a 48 MP main camera and 48 MP Ultra Wide Angle camera. Get closer with the 3X telephoto camera with up to 30x Digital Zoom, 5 MP Color Filter camera and 16 MP front camera.
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage – Experience powerhouse performance with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865.
- High-Capacity 4510 mAh Battery – Speed up your charge with Warp Charge Wireless 30 for fast wireless charging and Warp Charge 30T technology when you need to plug in.
Amazon Fashion is continuing to solve online challenges, such as size and fit, by eliminating the need to select a traditional size and replacing it with a feature that gives customers more choices,” said the press release.