ASUS has just launched the ZenBook 13 OLED (UX325), and it’s now the world’s lightest laptop with an OLED display. Sleek and stylish, its compact FHD OLED NanoEdge slim-bezel display offers true-to life PANTONE Validated colors, a wide 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, deep blacks, and an 88% screen-to-body ratio for immersive visuals. It’s powered by the latest 11th Generation Intel Core processors with next-level Intel Iris Xe graphics, up to 16GB of LPDDR4X RAM, 512GB PCIe 3.0 x2 NVMe SSD and the latest WiFi 6 (802.11ax). Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Despite measuring just 13.9mm thin, this laptop still boasts full-sized HDMI / USB Type-A ports, two Thunderbolt 4 USB-C ports, and a microSD card reader for simple data transfer. Plus, an edge-to-edge ergonomic keyboard design makes for a more comfortable typing experience, while also creating space for an extra set of useful function keys at the right-hand side of the keys. Available soon, starting at $899.99 USD.
- 15.6 inch wide-view 4K UHD 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with 92% screen to body ratio
- Innovative ScreenPad: 5.65-inch interactive touchscreen trackpad that adapts to your needs for smarter control and multitasking
- Latest 10th generation Intel Core i7-10510U Quad Core Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.9 GHz) with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q discrete graphics
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD and 16GB RAM
- Works with Amazon Alexa Voice Service that helps you with tasks, entertainment, general information, and more.
The ultrafast response time ensures blur-free movies and games, and its low blue-light levels are TÜV Rheinland-certified for better eye care. The four-sided NanoEdge design features slim bezels that create an 88% screen-to-body ratio for a more immersive viewing experience,” said the company.