Weighing just 0.9-pounds, the new Barnes & Noble Nook 10″ HD Tablet was designed in partnership with Lenovo. Featuring an octa-core processor with an up-to-2.3 GHz main frequency, a crisp 10.1” HD IPS display, 32GB of internal storage, microSD card expansion, and up to 10 hours of continuous use on a full charge. Users will have access to a vast library of eBooks at their fingertips, including more than one million books under $4.99 as well as the added benefit of free in-store support. Read more for another picture and additional information.
The tablet is complemented by the free Nook mobile app for Android and iOS, complete with free Nook Cloud storage. This app offers a range of benefits for readers including access to the Nook Shop to purchase content on the go, add multiple user profiles for each reader in your household, recommendations through B&N Readouts, and Serial Reads, a monthly free book delivered in daily installments. Available both online and in-store starting early April.
- Stunning performance and stylish design combine in this quick, powerful Android tablet, powered by a Quad-Core, 2.0 GHz processor and Android 9 Pie
- The modern, refined look and feel are accentuated by the full metal cover and 82% panel-to-body ratio
- The stunning 8" HD (1280 x 800) display brings you a crisper and brighter image, so you can watch your favorite movies and shows without missing a detail
- Stay connected with built-in Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), and capture the moment with front and rear cameras
- Long-life battery – Watch or browse all day long without the need to recharge with 5000 mAh battery capacity
We are thrilled to partner with Lenovo for the new NOOK 10” HD Tablet. This new NOOK is great for reading, playing games, or watching video. It will hit stores just in time for spring and it makes a wonderful gift for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or graduations,” said Susan McCulloch, Senior Director, Barnes & Noble Press and NOOK Operations.