Photo credit: The Official Toy
Racing game fans rejoice! The “estimated release date” for Burnout Paradise Remastered on the Nintendo Switch has been leaked via the eShop, and it’s unofficially June 19th, priced at $49.99 USD. This version of the game comes packed with 8 pieces of extra content (previous DLC), 130+ vehicles, new areas to explore such as Big Surf Island as well as hundreds of online challenges that let you embrace high-octane stunts and wanton destruction. Read more for the trailer and additional information.
Unlike previous versions, this one on the Nintendo Switch allows you experience high-octane races and cinematic crashes in glorious 60 FPS with high resolution textures, including pinch-and-pull map control. It features the complete original game and 8 main DLC packs, including Big Surf Island, Burnout Bikes, and the Cops and Robbers pack.
- Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, and MIL cameras
- Capacities up to 512GB (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.) to store even more hours of Full HD video (Approximations; results and Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.)
- Up to 100MB/s transfer read speed (Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors.) lets you move up to 1000 photos in a minute (Based on 4.1GB transfer of photos (avg. file 3.5MB) with USB 3.0 reader. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.)
- Load apps faster with A1-rated performance (A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Based on internal testing. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.)
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback (Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors.)