Photo credit: Pocket-lint
Canon’s EOS-1D X Full Frame Digital SLR Camera is currently being offered at only $6799 shipped, originally priced at $10,200. Its “61-Point High-Density Reticular AF and 100,000-pixel RGB Metering Sensor that uses a dedicated DIGIC 4 Image Processor, makes the EOS-1D X reach new levels of focus speed and accuracy delivering advanced tracking even for the most challenging shooting situations.” Product page. Continue reading for a video preview and sample images taken with the camera.
- Full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor.
- All-new Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors deliver high quality image capture at up to 12 fps (14 fps in Super High Speed Mode).
- Powerful ISO range of 100 – 51200 (up to 204800 in H2 mode).
- An all-new, 61-Point High-Density Reticular AF that uses a dedicated DIGIC 4 Image Processor.
- Durable construction, including shutter durability tested to 400,000 cycles.