Crucial’s MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5″ Internal SSD is quick way to turbocharge your computer, and you can get one for $84.99 shipped, today only, originally $114.99. It’s around 5-times faster than a traditional platter hard drive, offering sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 mb/s and random reads/writes upto 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by micron 3D NAND technology, Crucial 5 year limited warranty
- Integrated power loss immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256 bit hardware based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Product ships in Amazon Certified frustration free packaging (may differ from Retail Packaging depicted in product collateral)
Unlike traditional drives, the MX500 has exclusive Data Defense technology that guards against data corruption. Adaptive Thermal Protection limits temperatures within the drive and it’s compatible with the Crucial Storage Executive tool for easy drive maintenance. For security, there’s AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption to keeps your data safe and secure from hackers and thieves.
This next generation MX500 SSD features a stackable 64-layer, 256-gigabit component. Micron’s floating gate NAND is designed with CMOS Under the Array (CUA), which allows us to minimize the footprint of the die. At 59 square millimeters, it’s among the world’s smallest 256-gigabit die. Our engineering team has incorporated this leading-edge NAND technology in an SSD that includes all the advanced features Crucial customers have come to expect to keep their data safe,” said Jon Tanguy, Crucial Senior SSD Product Engineer.