Photo credit: Disney Research
Deepfakes have been quite popular among internet users, as many hobbyists have been face swapping many celebrities in famous movies. Disney Research has developed an algorithm for fully automatic neural face swapping in images and videos. In other words, this is the first method capable of rendering photo-realistic and temporally coherent results at megapixel resolution, making it suitable for the big screen. Read more for a video and additional information.
This was made possible using a progressively trained multi-way comb network and a light- and contrast-preserving blending method. When compositing the generated expression onto the target face, the blending strategy is adapted to preserve contrast as well as low-frequency lighting. Lastly, a refinement strategy was incorporated onto the face landmark stabilization algorithm to achieve temporal stability, crucial for high-resolution videos.
- Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4GHz (3.9 GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 500G SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD | A320M Motherboard
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 Video Card | 8 GB Gaming Memory DDR4 3000 with Heat Spreader | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- PCIe AC Wi-Fi with Antenna | No bloatware | 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports, 2 x USB 2.0 | HD Audio and Mic | Free RGB Keyboard & Mouse
- 3 x RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Powered by 550 Watt Power Supply | Skytech mATX Mid-Tower Tempered Glass Case
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assemble in the USA | This Powerful Gaming PC Capable to Run Any of Your Favorite Game at 1080P High to Ultra Resolution with 60+ FPS Such As Apex Legends, Fortnite, Player Unknown Battleground (PUBG), Overwatch, CS:GO, Battlefield V, Anthem, The Division 2, and More.