The Eufy Security SoloCam E40 Wireless 2K Camera can be installed in minutes, and it’s being offered for just $99.99 shipped, today only, originally $129.99. Once turned on, you can get immediate alerts sent right to your smartphone when SoloCam E40 identifies approaching people using the free eufy Security app – press the alarm icon to scare away intruders. Its 6,700mAh battery claims to last 120 days on a single charge. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Every Detail Matters: See the difference with 2K resolution and keep an eye on what’s happening outside with more clarity than ever before.
- No Hidden Fees: You shouldn’t have to pay monthly fees for data storage. SoloCam E40’s 8GB of local storage holds at least 2 months of footage protected by military encryption, so your data is kept private and safe.
- Alerts That Matter: The on-device AI only notifies you when people are detected, reducing false alerts triggered by passing animals or swaying tree branches.
- 100% Wire-Free: SoloCam E40 is completely standalone; there’s no need for HomeBase. Simply set it up and you’re good to go. And because it’s 100% wire-free, it takes just minutes to install anywhere around your home.
- All-Weather Protection: Come rain or shine, SoloCam’s IP65 weatherproof rating ensures your property is protected all-year round.
You can also respond in real-time by talking directly to anyone passing by the camera up to 8 meters / 24 feet away via 2-way audio. Infrared night vision allows the E40 to see clearly up to 8-meters away, while custom security zones can alert you only when movement is detected within the designated area. Best of all, it takes just 2 zones for complete home coverage.