Haim Eshed, 87-year-old former head of Israel’s Defense Ministry’s space directorate, claims that humans have been in contact with extraterrestrials from a “galactic federation.” He says that cooperation agreements were signed between the species, and lists an underground base in the depths of Mars where there are American astronauts and intelligent extraterrestrial representatives. What kind of contract? Well, apparently just one that allowed the other worldly beings to conduct experiments here on Earth. Read more for a video and additional information.
Eshed’s ideas and thoughts are described in more detail in “The Universe Beyond the Horizon — conversations with Professor Haim Eshed” by Hagar Yanai, a paper that was published last month. Eshed wanted to reveal this information now due to how much the academic landscape has changed, and how respected he is in academia.
- Bring to life the rocket launch that took humans to the moon with the meter-high (approximately 1: 110 scale) model rocket of the NASA Apollo Saturn V
- The Saturn V rocket kit includes 3 removable rocket stages (first, s-ii second, and s-ivb third) below the launch escape system, command and service module; Plus, there are 2 minifigures to accompany the Lunar Lander and splashdown rocket toy
- After building the Saturn V rocket, you can display the spacecraft horizontally with 3 stands; The Lunar Lander docks with the command and service modules while the Lunar Orbiter sends the rocket into space
- Recreate space adventures with this NASA toy and action figures based off of the included booklet about the manned Apollo Moon missions and the fan designers of this build and play set
- This spaceship toy measures over 39-inches (100cm) high and 6-inches (17cm) in diameter; It includes 1,969 pieces and is ideal for boys and girls 14 years or older
The Unidentified Flying Objects have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet. There is an agreement between the U.S. government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here,” said Haim Eshed, former head of Israel’s Defense Ministry’s space directorate, told Israel’s Yediot Aharonot newspaper.