Fossil’s Gen 5 Carlyle Smartwatch is powered with Wear OS by Google and compatible with both iPhone as well as Android smartphones, all for $199 shipped, today only, originally $295. Featuring built in GPS for distance tracking, a swimproof design, Google Assistant, Google Pay, new smart battery modes, and a magnetic USB rapid charger that recharges up to 80 percent in under an hour. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones ; Circumference: 200+/ 5mm
- Extend your battery life for multiple days with new, smart battery modes; magnetic USB rapid charger included; charge up to 80 percent in under an hour
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof design 3ATM; Google Assistant it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help; Speed through checkout with your watch using Google Pay
- This is one smart watch now with a speaker for audible alerts and taking phone calls, Google Assistant responses and more; receive smartphone notifications and alerts; microphone; download third party apps with 8GB of storage and 1G RAM memory capacity
- Case size: 44mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands; Screen Size: 1.28" display with 416x416 resolution; touchscreen functionality; Connectivity: Bluetooth(R) 4.1 Low Energy and Wi Fi 802.11 b/g/n; wireless syncing; imported
It now comes equipped with a speaker for audible alerts, taking phone calls, Google Assistant responses and more. Whether it be receiving smartphone notifications / alerts, taking phone calls with the microphone, or downloading third party apps, the 8GB of internal storage and 1GB of RAM should easily be able to handle it.