Fossil’s Gen 5 Carlyle Smartwatch is powered with Wear OS by Google and compatible with both iPhone as well as Android smartphones, all for $199 shipped, today only, originally $295. Featuring built in GPS for distance tracking, a swimproof design, Google Assistant, Google Pay, new smart battery modes, and a magnetic USB rapid charger that recharges up to 80 percent in under an hour. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones. Case size: 44 millimeter; Band size: 22 millimeter; interchangeable with all Fossil 22 millimeter bands
- Battery: 24 Hr+ multi day extended mode. Varies based on usage and after updates install. USB cable with magnetic charger snaps to rings on watch caseback and spins 360 degrees for ease of use. Charge up to 80% in under an hour
- Health and fitness: Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built-in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof design 3ATM; New wellness enhancements allow you to track sleep history, monitor your restfulness and set sleep goals
- Lifestyle: This smart watch has always on display with thousands of watch faces to personalize your look and always see the time. Hundreds of apps from assistant to fitness, payments, music, social, news, games, stop watches, and more. With a swimproof design and charging in less than an hour, it’s perfect for all your activities.
- Smart watch functions: Stay connected with notifications for calls, texts, apps and automatic time, time zone and calendar syncing. Never miss a call - answer and make calls directly on your watch when your phone is out of reach.
It now comes equipped with a speaker for audible alerts, taking phone calls, Google Assistant responses and more. Whether it be receiving smartphone notifications / alerts, taking phone calls with the microphone, or downloading third party apps, the 8GB of internal storage and 1GB of RAM should easily be able to handle it.