Gosund’s WiFi Smart Plug is compatible with both Alexa as well as Google Home, and you can pick up a 4-pack today for $22.43, today only, originally $32.99. With remote access via the free app, you’ll be able to check real-time stats for appliances at any time and anywhere. Unlike other smart plugs, these work with your existing home Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz band) without the need for a separate hub. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Voice Control --- Smart plug work with Alexa and Google Home, control your home appliances with the smart plug by simply giving voice commands to Alexa or Google Home. No Hub Required, the smart plug works with any 2.4G Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
- Remote Control --- Free "Gosund" app control the smart plug by your smartphone (iOS 8.0 or above/Android 4.4 or above). You can control the smart outlet at anytime anywhere. Only support 2.4GHz wifi.
- Multiple Safeguards --- Gosund smart plug with fire prevention and overload protection, also approved ETL and FCC certifications. Support 100~240V, 10A maximum load. Circuit breaker automatically breaks off when the current exceeds threshold, preventing plugged-in devices from damage. The PC V0 materials can protect your home safely.
- Create Group & Timer --- Add your home appliances to a group, and turn them on or off with one command. Set timers for appliances and let smart plug turn them on or off automatically at a certain time. Gosund Smart Plug can help you eliminate wasteful standby power and reduce energy consumption, and save on your electric bills and extend product life.
- Set up Easily & Quality Assured --- Simply plug your device into mini smart outlet and connect to Gosund App, a secured 2.4GHz WiFi network is required. If you encounter any problem or need support, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our goal is customer satisfaction and we are committed to making it right for you.
You can also use the free app to create a Timer / Countdown for connected electronics based on your daily and weekly routines. Plus, you can create groups to control multiple devices with a single button press.