Featuring a stylish curved glass screen and a 316L stainless steel case, the Huawei Watch 3 comes complete with a brand-new 3D rotating crown that senses different levels of pressure to provide haptic feedback in response to user input. These features combined make the smartwatch both comfortable to wear and easy to operate. It also allows you to make / receive phone calls and listen to music using the data plan as your smartphone. Read more for two videos, including an early hands-on review.
It runs on Huawei’s all-new HarmonyOS 2, which enables it to integrate seamlessly with Huawei smartphones to serve as a multifunctional travel assistant. Whether it be ride-hailing, flight information available at a glance or just public transit information, both your smartwatch and smartphone will remind you when you’re getting close to your final destination. The professional fitness & health manager supports over 100 workout modes, while its ultra-long battery life, good for up to 21 days of continuous use, makes sure you’re always connected. Available June 18 in the UK and Europe, priced from $495 USD.
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- Better insights to reach your fitness goals get more out of every mile thanks to built-in pace coaching on the Galaxy Watch Active2 Its advanced sensors keep your pace to help you better achieve your run goals
- Comfortably sleek the Galaxy Watch Active2 is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably; It comes in aluminum or stainless steel and with a variety of faces bands and finishes so it goes with anything
- Keep your beat you can see if your heart rate is where you want it with Galaxy Watch Active2 Get automatically alerted if your watch detects a high or a low heart rate (4) this device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure Mitigation treatment or prevention of disease
- Level up your downtime Galaxy Watch active2’s built-in sleep tracker offers valuable insights on how to get a better night’s sleep. It also monitors your stress level and helps you recently with the integrated calm app (4) this device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation treatment or prevention of disease
HarmonyOS is designed to address this problem. As a next-generation operating system for smart devices, HarmonyOS provides a common language for different kinds of devices to connect and collaborate, providing users with a more convenient, smooth, and secure experience. It uses distributed technology to meet the varied needs of all types of different devices with a single system, enabling flexible deployment as needed,” according to Huawei in a press release.