The Instant Pot Ultra 60 10-in-1 Multi-Use Pressure Cooker is a must have for anyone who cooks at home, and you can get one for $69.99 shipped, today only, originally $139.99. Its microprocessor carefully runs lab-tested algorithms to control the time, cooking pressure and temperature to ensure perfect cooking results each time. Users can also customize these settings, like using the “meat/stew” key programmed to prepare perfectly tender, thoroughly heated meat dishes. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Instant Pot Ultra-electric pressure cooker is the next generation in kitchen appliances. A central dial with a simple turn and press provides added precision in program selection and adjustment
- New features: Altitude adjustment, cooking indicator, and a steam release reset button. The ultra button for custom programming. The new features include sterilize, cake and egg programs
- Replaces 10 common kitchen appliances: Pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, sauté/searing, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer
- Developed with the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. The microprocessor monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration
- UL certified with 11 safety features to provide peace of mind. New steam release reset button for safer handling. All components in contact with food are food grade 304 (18/8) Stainless Steel
Instant Pot utilizes a fully sealed environment to trap flavors, nutrients, and aromas of the food instead of releasing them throughout the home. Heat is distributed evenly, deeply and quickly once pressure is built using minimal water for steaming so vitamins and minerals are not leached or dissolved.