Kingston’s HyperX Predator 512GB USB Drive is currently being offered for only $459.99 shipped, today only, originally priced at $1750. Kingston’s DataTraveler HyperX Predator USB Flash drive offers the fastest speeds from Kingston and the highest capacities available in the world. Speeds up to 240MB/s read and 160MB/s write (in USB 3.0) mean users can quickly access, edit and transfer their files and applications directly from the drive with no performance lag. Product page. Continue reading for a video unboxing and more information.
- Dramatic speed up to 240MB/s.
- Highest capacities – uncompromised data storage to carry your digital world on a portable USB drive.
- 4-Channel architecture – unsurpassed performance to play applications straight from the drive.
- USB 3.0 – latest USB standard guarantees backwards compatibility with USB 2.0.
- Zinc alloy metal casing – resilient protection for data in a cutting-edge design.
- HyperX valet keychain – exclusive accessory for a stylish twist to portable storage.
This prestigious drive is compliant with next-generation USB 3.0 specifications to take advantage of USB 3.0 ports in newer notebooks and desktops, and it includes a USB 3.0 dongle. It’s also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 systems to maximize current investments. More information.