Knightscope is a company that specializes in autonomous security robots that feature an array of technological tools to patrol and monitor properties on a 24/7 basis. To date, these robots have combined for a million hours of service to clients and the K5 recently made an appearance in the second episode of the Disney+ streaming superhero series “Loki”. They provide audio / video data reception, transmission, analysis, and can determine if emergency intervention are present. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Standing just over 5-feet-tall, the K5 is a fully autonomous robot powered by artificial intelligence systems, complete with four internal cameras capable of capturing a constant 360-degree view. Using it in a parking lot? It can scan and record license plates as well as unique digital identifiers that every cellphone broadcasts, called MAC addresses.
- With LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor (51515), kids gain essential STEM skills as they build, code and play with remote-control model robots and intelligent creations that shoot missiles, play ball, drive around and more!
- With almost 1,000 pieces, including an intelligent Hub, 4 Medium Motors, Color Sensor and Distance Sensor with break-out interface, youngsters can also build their own fun robotic toys and share them online on LEGO Life
- An easy-to-install rechargeable battery is included, so no need to go hunting for spare batteries when the fun’s about to start
- Blast stands at over 14” (36cm) tall, while Gelo measures over 9” (24cm) long; The Powered Up components in this set are also compatible with the LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox (17101), Droid Commander (75253) and others
- STEM Educational Robot - A complete tank robot kit based on the Raspberry Pi(Compatible with RPi 3B/3B+, Raspberry Pi is NOT included).
- Object Recognition, Tracking, Motion Detection - based on openCV; Line Tracking - based on infrared reflection; C/S Architecture - can be remotely controlled by GUI APP on PC; WS2812 RGB LEDs - can change a variety of colors, full of technology; Real-time Video Transmission; Equipped with a 4-DOF robotic arm.
- Easy to Assemble and Coding - A 73-pages PDF manual with illustrations is considerately prepared for you, which teaches you to assemble your Raspberry Pi robot step by step; Easy-to-understand Python code is provided, with beautiful and practical GUI program(compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems).
- Strong Technical Support - Official forum, Blog, YouTube video and instant feedback with E-mails.
- Raspberry Pi Board is NOT included.