First unveiled at CES 2020 back in January, the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold is the first fully functional PC with a folding OLED display. At 2.2-pounds, it’s ideal for touch heavy content consumption, thanks to a 13.3-inch flexible QXGA OLED (2048 x 1536) display. Users can use it in landscape mode with the integrated kickstand in the leather folio case paired to a Bluetooth Mini Fold Keyboard. When folded closed, the keyboard is stored and wirelessly charged inside using magnets. Read more for a hands-on look and additional information.
Other features include an Intel Core processor with Hybrid Technology, integrated Intel UHD 11th-gen graphics, 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM, up to a 1TB PCIe-NVMe M.2 2242 SSD, 5MP HD RGB + IR camera, a Dolby Atmos speaker system, two USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 2 ports, a SIM card slot, 802.11ax WiFi 6, 5G sub 5GHz with 4G LTE coverage, and Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity. Available now, priced from $2,499.
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics deliver powerful performance for everyday tasks
- Dopoundsy Audio delivers crystal-clear sound, while the 14-inch FHD screen and narrow side bezels give you more viewing area and less clutter
- Quick and quiet with Q-control – Effortlessly swap between fast and powerful performance and quiet battery saving mode
- Connect with ease using Bluetooth 4.1, up to 2x2 Wi-Fi 5, three USB ports, and HDMI
- Keep your privacy intact with a physical shutter for your webcam. You'll enjoy privacy right at your fingertips
Our longstanding partnership with Lenovo continues to push the boundaries of PC experiences and design. The collaboration across our teams has been incredible, and the deep co-engineering work we’ve done at the platform level has clearly yielded beautiful results with this unique, foldable-screen PC,” said Gregory Bryant, Intel Executive Vice President and General Manager of the Client Computing Group.