The LG OLED G1 Series 65″ Gallery 4K Smart evo TV can be used to display your favorite art masterpieces, and it’s being offered for just $1699.99 shipped, today only, originally $2999.99. Unlike LG’s standard TVs, Gallery TVs feature integrated surface sound that comes directly from speakers that are integrated within the OLED panel itself over four distinct areas. Product page.
- OLED EVO: The next innovation in OLED brings a brighter, punchier viewing experience with our latest, next-gen panel. TV Dimensions with Stand (WxHxD)-56.9 x 35 x 11.2 inches
- GALLERY DESIGN: Your content becomes art with a TV that mounts flush to the wall without a shadow, just like a picture frame. It's the perfect statement piece with an unbelievably thin bezel and no gap from screen to wall. Plus, turn your home into an art gallery with Gallery Mode.
- OLED DISPLAY: Watch your content come to life in over 8 million pixels. Each pixel turns on and off independently so you'll see your content with perfect black, over a billion rich colors and infinite contrast for a viewing experience like no other.
- α9 GEN 4 AI PROCESSOR: Picture and sound adjustment happen automatically with our best processor. The a9 Gen4 AI Processor 4K uses deep-learning algorithms to detect scenes and genres to make your content look its best no matter what or when you're watching.
- HANDS FREE VOICE CONTROL: Hands-Free Voice Control lets you control your TV with your voice by simply saying "Hi, LG."
Other features include a 1,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) 10 Pro content, three HDMI, two USB, two RJ45, one RS-232C, one MultiPort interface (RJ12), one antenna/cable in connector, and optical digital audio out. Who knows? If you get several of these, creating your own Mona Lisa ‘Louvre’ experience at home could be a weekend project.
The new OLED Gallery Series is inspired by the art world, with sleek lines and virtually no gap between the TV and the wall it’s mounted on, complementing luxury guest rooms and public spaces. And LG-exclusive hospitality technology allows hoteliers to create innovative, engaging guest experiences,” said Michael Kosla, hospitality vice president, LG Business Solutions USA.