The LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier mask could be the most feature-packed one we’ve seen. This battery-powered device boasts dual fans with HEPA filters, a “patented Respiratory Sensor” capable of detecting the cycle as well as volume of the wearer’s breath and automatically adjusts the fan speed accordingly. These fans are synced with your breathing, as in they speed up when inhaling and slow as you exhale. Read more for additional pictures and information.
If you plan on wearing this during an international flight, we recommend bringing a backup PuriCare mask as its 820mAh battery good for eight hours of operation in low mode and two hours on high. It comes with a case that disinfects the mask with UV-LED lights after each use, and you can check if the filters need replacing using the free ThinQ app.
- REAL 4K DISPLAY: Enjoy 4K resolution for your 4K movies and shows. It's clarity in every moment, with pristine color, light and detail.
- Inputs & Outputs: 3 HDMI ports, 1 Ethernet port, 2 USB Ports (v 2.0), 1 Digital Audio Output (Optical), 1 Composite Input (AV).
- Dimensions with stand (WxHxD): 49" x 30.8" x 9.3"; With stand weight: 31.7 pounds; Without stand dimensions (WxHxD): 49" x 28.6" x 3.4"; Without stand weight: 31.5 pounds.
- QUAD CORE PROCESSOR 4K: Instant and intelligent. Our Quad Core Processor paints images, action, and color in the best possible light from source to screen.
- Enter your code on the backlit touchscreen keypad to unlock and just tap the keypad to lock the door behind you.
The PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier is an exciting addition to our growing lineup of products designed to deliver meaningful health and hygiene benefits. At a time when consumers are seeking ways to make life safer and more convenient, it’s important that we’re able to offer solutions that add measurable value,” said Dan Song, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company.