Logitech’s G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse comes equipped with the Hero 12K sensor, and you can get one for $39.99 shipped, today only, originally $59.99. This sensor is incredibly power efficient, all the while providing exceptional responsiveness and accuracy, without any acceleration or smoothing. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- World’s No.1 Best Selling Wireless Gaming Gear Brand - Based on independent aggregated sales data (FEB ‘19 - FEB’20) of Wireless Gaming Keyboard, Mice, & PC Headset in units from: US, CA, CN, JP, KR, TW, TH, ID, DE, FR, RU, UK, SE, TR
- Next-gen 12,000 DPI HERO optical sensor delivers unrivaled gaming performance, accuracy and power efficiency
- Advanced Lightspeed wireless gaming mouse for super-fast 1 ms response time and faster than wired performance
- Ultra-long battery life gives you up to 250 hours of continuous gaming on a single AA battery. System Requirements-Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.11 or later, Chrome OS
- Lightweight mechanical design and classic shape for maximum maneuverability, durability and comfort
Due to the extreme power efficiency of its sensor, the G305’s battery life is incredible, as you can get up to 250 hours of continuous gameplay at a 1ms report rate in Performance mode on just one AA battery. Activate Endurance mode with a 8ms report rate using Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) to extend battery life to up to 9-months on a single AA battery.
For years, we have been committed to delivering wireless performance that was faster than our competitor’s wired offerings. Through our work, wireless has advanced to the point where esports pros are trusting our innovative technology and winning with our wireless mice. With the G305 we wanted to bring the same top-of-the-line technology to everyone. There’s never been a better time to go wireless,” said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of Logitech Gaming.