One big problem with traditional N95 face masks is that they can’t easily be sterilized for reuse, that is unless…you’re talking about iMASC (Injection Molded Autoclavable, Scalable, Conformable). Developed by MIT researchers, this mask can be sterilized in multiple ways without sacrificing its effectiveness. Examples would include using a steam sterilizer, heating them in the oven, or even soaking them in both bleach and rubbing alcohol. Read more for a video and additional information.
The mask has been tested with a group of 24 healthcare workers, ranging from nurses and physicians to technicians, who completed tasks that involved breathing, talking, moving their head / body as well as making facial expressions. Most said that the mask fit snugly, while remaining breathable.
- 【Professional Protection】Please confirm Sold by Gxuyun before purchasing. Featuring 5 layers of filter structure, the dust mask effectively filters out 95% of exhaust, dust, pollen, particles, smoke and fumes. It is suitable for mowing, running, cycling, skiing, hunting, travelling, climbing and other outdoor activities.
- 【Easy Breathing】It has double breathable valves and mesh material design which increase comfortable , reduces heat and moisture in hot weather.
- 【Replaceable Filters】The mesh and valves are washable when they get dirty. And you can easily change the filters cotton by yourself.
- 【One Size Fits Most】With adjustable nose clip and velcro band, the face mask fits most adults. Velcro design can prevent the face mask from slipping and no need to constantly adjust the mask.
- 【100% Satisfaction】All of us here strive to offer high-quality products and considerate customer service. If you have question, please feel free to contact us. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. 有白名单和品牌备案，跟卖直接送小红旗
One of the key things we recognized early on was that in order to help meet the demand, we needed to really restrict ourselves to methods that could scale. We also wanted to maximize the reusability of the system, and we wanted systems that could be sterilized in many different ways,” said MIT engineer Giovanni Traverso.