Sure, RGB lighting makes a computer really stand out, but if you wanted a more stealthy look, this monochrome build in a LIAN LI O11 Mini case should do the trick. Featuring an ASRock X299M Extreme 4 motherboard, Intel i9 10900X processor, 32GB of G.SKILL Trident Z 3200Mhz RAM, two NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti Founders edition graphics cards, a Sabrent Rocket Q 2TB, two SilverStone Technology SST-SX650 power supplies, a Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-P, CableMod Pro Sleeved Cables, an NVIDIA Quadro RTX Nvlink HB 2-slot Bridge (P=painted black), and a dual 24-pin power supply splitter. Read more for a video of the build and additional information.
As for the water cooling setup, it consists of a Bitspower Lotan VGA Water Block for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20 Series with Accessory Set, Bitspower CPU Block Summit M with OLED (BP-CPUM-OLED), Bitspower Block Bridge with OLED (Slot 1 & 3) (BP-VGAB13-OLED, Bitspower Touchaqua Radiator Tarasque 360, Bitspower Leviathan XF 240 Radiator, Bitspower X-Cross Offset Fitting (Silver Shining), Bitspower Premium Reservoir Mount Abrasive Black, and a Bitspower G1/4″ to Multi-Link Fitting for 14mm OD Rigid Tubing.
- FREE UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11 (1) (when available, see below)
- CUSTOMIZABLE AND COMPACT – This sleek, space-saving tower allows you to expand and upgrade with customizable LED lights and system optimization in the OMEN Command Center
- 4K READY – Outstanding performance and immersive multimedia entertainment with 4K visuals courtesy of the 10th Generation IntelⓇ Core i3-10100 processor
- STUNNING GRAPHICS – With the all-new NVIDIA Turing architecture and 4 GB GDDR6 dedicated memory, you’ll boost your creative and gaming experience with real-time ray tracing and fast performance from the NVIDIAⓇ GeForceⓇ GTX 1650 SUPER graphics card
- DDR4 MEMORY – With 8 GB of RAM, everything from browsing multiple web pages to playing games gets a performance boost
There’s not very many ways you can SLI on mATX hence the reason for X299 and it’s even harder to find the 2 slot NVlink bridge! SLI might be dead but just for fun we wanted to see if it was possible in the MINI. And yes some of the eLoops are in pull!!,” said the builder.