Mattel Creations teamed up with ProjectArt to create a The Child plush, complete with a show-like version of his levitating pram inspired by The Mandalorian series. Mattel Designer Michael Kadile led this project and the pram levitates around 2.5-inches above the base. When The Child is placed inside the pram, it begins spinning, all the while plugged in to a standard US outlet. This creation may not look very big, but it does weigh in at 19-pounds. Read more for a video and additoinal information.
This one-off creation arrives in a secure, custom-built shipping crate. Inside, you also get access to a set-up video. The pram itself measures 22.5 inches long x 19 inches wide x 17.5 inches tall, while the levitation base is 17.5 inches long x 17.5 inches wide x 6 inches tall. Currently, the bidding has reached $7,600, with all proceeds going to ProjectArt. More information here.
- Fans can build their own charming, brick-built toy model of The Child (75318) from Star Wars: The Mandalorian, reproducing authentic details in LEGO style to create a delightful display piece
- This buildable model captures all the cute features of this hugely popular little Star Wars character, including a posable head, movable ears and an adjustable mouth for different expressions
- The set includes a gearshift knob element – the Child’s favorite toy – which can be placed in its hand, plus an information sign and the Child LEGO minifigure to complete a delightful display
- This 1,073-piece, collectible LEGO Star Wars building toy makes the best birthday gift, holiday present or special occasion surprise for kids aged 10+ and all Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans
- Measuring over 7.5” (19cm) high, 8.5” (21cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep, this brick-built model of the Child won’t take up too much space, but is sure to make a big visual impact wherever it is displayed
To celebrate 75 years of Mattel’s creative legacy and garage spirit, Mattel Creations was launched as a canvas for the most innovative creators of today and tomorrow. Mattel Creations, a global e-commerce and content platform, features curated items for sale, highlights creator collaborations – past and present, and offers a peek into the creative process,” said Mattel.