Master & Dynamic announced today that they are continuing their partnership with luxury brand Louis Vuitton for the second-generation Horizon Earphones, which are now available in five new acetate colors: bright red, pristine white, jet black, pink and neon yellow. These feature the same high quality parts found in Master & Dynamic’s MW07 PLUS True Wireless Earphones, including PVD-coated stainless steel acoustic enclosures that house 10mm beryllium drivers to produce Master & Dynamic’s warm, signature sound. Read more for a hands-on video of the previous generation and additional information.
New upgrades include wireless induction charging, feed-forward Active Noise-Cancelling to lessen environmental noise, and Ambient Listening Mode to stay aware while listening, while two microphones in each earphone provide enhanced talk capabilities as well as clearer phone calls. The earphones are good for 10-hours of continuous listening on a full charge with an additional 2 charges in the case for 30 hours total playtime. Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity provides a range of 30 meters or 100 feet and are compatible with the Tambour Horizon smart watch. Want a pair? They’ll cost you $1,090 USD.
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices
- Superior Sound Quality: Experience crisp, high-fidelity sound while Bluetooth 5 provides faster pairing and a stable, efficient wireless connection
- One-Step Reconnection: Simply take the earbuds out of the charging case and they will automatically connect to your phone (after being paired the first time)
- Convenient Touch Control: Effortlessly manage audio playback & calls with the multi-function touch panel and microphone on each earbud. The earbuds can even be used alone like a Bluetooth headset
- Great Battery Life: The earbuds alone provide up to 5 hours of high-quality sound output on a single charge, and the included charging case provides an additional 6 charges, giving 30 hours of total playtime
- Package Contents: AUKEY EP-T21 True Wireless Earbuds, Charging Case, Three Pairs of Ear-Tips (S/M/L), Micro-USB Cable, User Manual, Quick Start Guide
Working with Louis Vuitton remains a personal honor and professional privilege. At Master & Dynamic we love challenges and I am proud to say that we have been able to meet and exceed all of the design, technical and material requirements from the Louis Vuitton team,” said Master & Dynamic Founder and CEO, Jonathan Levine.