OPPO 240W SUPERVOOC fast-charging is a game changer for the smartphone world, and it could be combing to one of their devices soon. It can charge a 4500mAh battery to 100% in 9-minutes or less and without any special hubs or cables. This charging technology is rumored to be included in the OPPO Find X6 Pro, successor to the OPPO Find X5 Pro which boasts 80W wired charging.
What sets OPPO’s SUPERVOOC flash charge apart from other fast-charging technologies is its Battery Health Engine, which is powered by the company’s customized battery management chip. It makes use of two key technologies: Smart Battery Health Algorithm and Battery Healing Technology. The former is capable of tracking real-time electric potential across the negative electrodes inside the battery, allowing it to dynamically adjusts the charging currency within a reasonable range, thus prolonging battery lifespan. Battery Healing Technology improves the electrolyte formula to help reduce wear and tear of the positive / negative electrodes of the battery. OPPO has already said goodbye to the notch and hole-punch with their new under-screen camera.
- SMOOTH SCROLLING: The 120Hz display delivers a super smooth scroll, with optimized refresh rate, and a fast touch response gives seamless visuals in both work and play
- REAL DISPLAY VISION: The high quality display with Dynamic AMOLED 2X delivers vibrant color and brightness, even in bright sunlight
- PRO-GRADE CAMERA: The powerful pro grade camera delivers high quality photos and videos, with a Rear Camera that boasts 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide-angle cameras and an 8MP Telephoto Camera; It also features a Front Camera that includes a 32MP Selfie Camera
- 30X SPACE ZOOM: 30x SpaceZoom combines a 3x Hybrid Optic Zoom and 30x digital zoom for high resolution close ups, while the EngageZoom Lock reduces shakiness the further your zoom in
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: The power-efficient processor chip offers reliability and performance that boosts every experience, from graphic-heavy gaming to multitasking.
As charging science continues to develop at an ever-increasing pace, users’ expectations are responding accordingly. Since the launch of VOOC flash charge in 2014, OPPO has prioritized the overall charging experience while leading the development of flash charge technologies. We will continue to push the limits of high-power flash charge technologies, actively tackling emerging issues such as the deterioration of battery health, and providing users with safe, efficient, smart, and fast charging solutions that go beyond speed,” said Jeff Zhang, Chief Charging Technology Scientist at OPPO.