The Razer Orochi V2 just might be the perfect wireless gaming mouse, or at least for those who hate charging devices. This compact, ultra-lightweight device can get up to 900 hours of use from a single AA battery, and it doesn’t lack in features either. Featuring ultra-low-latency Razer HyperSpeed Wireless technology and 2nd-gen Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches, making it perfect for laptop gamers. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
Weighing in at under 60-grams, it boasts a symmetrical design and tapered ends for an ultra solid grip as well as controlled flicks. Its raised back arch ensures a secure palm fit for less fatigue in extended sessions, while a thumb-groove contour provides stronger thumb grip. Razer’s Mechanical Mouse Switches sport new gold-plated contact points that are less prone to degrading and have a longer lifespan of up to 60 million clicks. Plus, 100% PTFE mouse feet and an ultra-responsive 5G advanced optical sensor results in a wireless gaming mouse that is the ideal for any laptop-user that wants the best mouse for both productivity as well as performance.
- <60g Ultra-Lightweight Design*: for seamless control when gaming on the go * exlcudes battery weight
- 2 Wireless Modes: Maximize its battery life for work via Bluetooth, and maximize your after-hours gaming with the seamless, low-latency performance of Razer HyperSpeed Wireless.
- Up to 950hrs of Battery Life: Built for the gaming and work grind, it lasts up to 950 hours on Bluetooth and up to 425 hours on Razer HyperSpeed Wireless, and can go for ages before its batteries need replacing.
- 2nd-Gen Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches: With new gold-plated contact points, the switches are less prone to degrading and have a longer lifespan of up to 60 million clicks, so you can enjoy crisp execution that’s just as consistent
- Razer 5G Advanced 18K DPI Optical Sensor: Enjoy responsive, pixel-precise aim with an improved sensor that flawlessly tracks your movement with zero spinouts.
Gamers shouldn’t have to sacrifice performance for portability. The Orochi V2 uses state-of-the-art gaming grade components combined with unique lightweight design features, making it the ideal portable gaming mouse,” said Alvin Cheung, Senior Vice President of Razer’s Peripherals Business Unit.