The Ring Alarm 14-Piece (2nd Gen) Home Security System can easily be setup without professionals, and it’s being offered for just $264.99 shipped, today only, originally $329.99. It comes with a base station to keep your system online, two keypads for in-home control as well as a range extender to ensure all of your Alarm devices have signal. Pair the contact sensors to cover eight doors or windows and motion detectors for two rooms, making it great fit for 2-4 bedroom homes. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- A great fit for 2-4 bedroom homes, this kit includes one base station, two keypads, eight contact sensors, two motion detectors, and one range extender.
- Put whole-home security at your fingertips with Ring Alarm, a do-it-yourself alarm system with optional 24/7 professional monitoring for $10/month.
- Includes a more intuitive keypad with emergency buttons and smaller contact sensors to seamlessly blend into your home.
- Receive mobile notifications when your system is triggered, change your Alarm modes, and monitor all your Ring devices all through the Ring app.
- Choose the Ring Alarm kit that fits your needs and add additional components and accessories at any time.
Set your Ring Alarm in Home mode to disarm your interior sensors, while keeping your exterior sensors armed. You can also set it on Away mode to arm all the sensors in your home to know what happens while you’re out and about. Everything you need to setup the system comes in the box and no tools are required. Just plug-in the Ring Alarm base station, activate your system via the Ring app, and place the contact sensors and motion detectors wherever you like.