The all-new SK hynix Gold P31 2TB PCIe NVMe Gen3 M.2 2280 Internal SSD offers blazing fast speeds for professionals and gamers alike, all for $223.99 shipped, today only, originally $279.99. It offers 3,500MB/s in sequential reads and 3,200MB/s in sequential writes, the highest from a PCIe Gen3 drive, as well as an industry-leading endurance rating of 1,200 TBW (Terabytes Written). Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Top-tier performance – Read speeds up to 3,500 MB/s and write speeds of up to 3,200 MB/s with proprietary SK hynix HYPERWRITE cache technology
- Pioneering thermal efficiency – allowing the Gold P31 to run extremely cool while being primed for performance
- 5-year warranty, superior reliability and stability – Tested and validated through 1,000 hours of HTOL (Stress Test) with MTBF reaching 1.5 million hours, up to 1,200 TBW (TeraBytes Written)
- Premium SSD powered by the global top 2 memory manufacturer, a tech leader since 1983
- Easy installation across multiple devices, pairing with our custom SK hynix edition Macrium cloning software
Unlike its predecessors, the 2TB version will be marked with a sleek, black-color PCB (Printed Circuit Board) instead of the standard green found on the 500GB as well as 1TB capacities. Thanks to read speeds of 172.2MB/s per watt of power, the Gold P31 is officially 434% more efficient than comparable drives.
For customers’ demand for high-capacity and high-performance, the 2TB Gold P31 SSD will be their best choice. SK hynix will continuously expand the consumer SSD product line-up in order to enhance its market presence,” said Sanglae Lee (Robert), Head of Marketing at SK hynix.