Ever wonder how movie studios manage to fill gigantic stadiums to the brim with people? No, they don’t hire thousands of extras, but rather use something a bit more creepy – CG not included. Let’s just say that these things are more fitting for a haunted house than movies. Continue reading to see more.
10 interesting celebrity facts:
- George Clooney sometimes sleeps in the walk-in closet of his LA mansion because, he says, “all the bedrooms are too light”.
- In 1985, Teri Hatcher played a dancing mermaid on The Love Boat. “That was the first job I ever had” she says. “I left college before finishing my math degree to go do that”.
- While attending Princeton, Prison Break star Wentworth Miller traveled the world performing with the school’s acapella group, The Princeton Tigertones.
- Matthew Perry is missing part of his middle finger on his right hand due to a door-shutting accident.
- Mariah Carey was nicknamed “Mirage” in high school because she never showed up for class.
- Angelina Jolie’s uncle who looks just like John Voight, Chip Taylor, wrote the song “Wild Thing”.
- Catherine Zeta Jones’ father owned a candy factory, but the star says she rarely indulged: “I had so many sweets and candy hanging around my house that I never even bothered with them”.
- Comic actor Jack Black is the son of rocket scientists. His mother worked on the Hubble telescope, and his father worked on “some stuff that i can’t tell you about,” Jack says.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt sent Matt Damon an inflatable bed because she read he didn’t feel like he has a bed of his own. She never heard back and now, he “looks at me a little weird”.
- Brad Pitt belonged to the Key Club and the Forensics Club in High School, and before he became an actor he supported himself as a chauffeur, a furniture mover and a costumed mascot for the restaurant, El Pollo Loco.