TP-Link’s AC750 WiFi Extender extends your router’s coverage area, and you can get one for $19.99, today only, originally $34.99. Once setup, you’ll be able to stream HD (4K) movies without worrying about a spotty signal, thanks to dual 2.4 GHz and 5GHz WiFi bands. Use its High-Speed Mode to use one WiFi band as a backhaul to your router, with the other fully supporting streaming, gaming and more. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Extend Wi-Fi Coverage - Boost Internet Wi-Fi coverage up to 1200 square feet and connects up to 20 devices - Compatible with Wi-Fi Router, Gateway, Access Point (2.4GHz - 300Mbps ; 5GHz - 433Mbps)
- Eliminate Wi-Fi Dead Zones - Enjoy Lag-Free Connection to any type of devices, including wired devices via Fast Ethernet port. System Requirements - Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Stay Connected - Expand Wi-Fi Coverage for your Smart Phones, Smart TV, Fire Stick, Google Chromecast, Web Browsing, Alexa Echo, Ring and more
- Easy Set Up - 2 Simple taps and you are ready to connect, smart indicator light helps to install in best optimal location
- OneMesh Technology - Enables the creation of a OneMesh network for seamless roaming when paired with the Archer A7 Router (more devices to be updated in the future)
An intelligent signal indicator utilizes multiple color signals to direct you to the optimal extender placement location for the strongest possible connection in your home. For WPS compatible routers, use the One Button Setup to effortlessly get going out of the box. Download the TP-Link Tether app on Android or iOS to customize WiFi settings, create schedules and manage your network.