UFO researcher Scott C Waring has allegedly discovered a crashed anti-gravity unidentified flying object in Antarctica. He claims this UFO was buried inside the snow in Antarctica for several years, but as the ice started melting, the triangular craft has resurfaced. Reports generally describe this class of TR-3B UFOs as large, silent, black triangular objects hovering or slowly cruising at low altitudes over cities and highways. Read more for a video and additional information.
These flying objects are often described as having pulsing colored lights that appear at each corner of the triangle. They have also been claimed to be visible to radar, as during the 1989-1990 Belgian UFO wave, two Belgian Air Force F-16s attempted to intercept an object detected by radar, but the pilots did not report seeing the object.
- The Hanayama UFO Puzzle is an intricate brain teaser from our master puzzle inventors
- Can you separate the shining metal puzzle into its intricate components and then reassemble it?
- Hanayama is known worldwide for challenging puzzles and quality manufacturing
- Recommended for ages 12 and up, Level 4 puzzles are considered very difficult for most puzzlers
- BePuzzled is more than just jigsaw puzzles - it's puzzle-plus!
I was looking over an island in the Antarctic region when I came across a TR3B craft. The triangle craft has a hump in the middle and a thicker edge with three sides. It looks metallic and it is sitting in an area that appears to be the location of an ancient alien base. This craft was revealed after warm years had melted the ice and snow revealing the secret craft below. This is 100% evidence that aliens have lived on Earth long before humanity ever made cites,” said Waring.