Twelve South’s AirFly Pro transforms any 3.5 mm headphone jack into a Bluetooth audio streamer, perfect for airplanes, game consoles and more. This means you’ll be able to use your new AirPods Pro and listen to them on your Nintendo Switch, in-flight entertainment, or even an old car audio system. You can even connect two pairs of Bluetooth devices simultaneously, so you’ll be able to watch movie or listen to music with a companion without disturbing those around you. Plus, it works with most Bluetooth headphones and earphones, and is available through Apple Stores. Read more for two videos and additional information.
On a full charge, the battery is claimed to be good for over 16 hours of continuous usage, and it can also be used as an aux in adapter, which means it can be used to stream music from your phone to non-Bluetooth audio equipment. Available now, priced at $54.99 USD.
- Designed, sold & supported by Twelve South, a family-owned small business in Charleston, South Carolina.
- NO MORE LIMITATIONS: Wirelessly transmit audio from in-flight entertainment, gym equipment, gaming devices, TV's or any 3.5 audio jack. Use your AirPods, earbuds or wireless headphones anywhere with no more cords in the way.
- NEVER RUN OUT OF BATTERY LIFE: AirFly Duo has a battery life of 20+ hours to cover even the longest flight. If you forget to charge before takeoff, AirFly Pro can be used while charging with the included cable.
- TRANSMIT WITHOUT WIRES: AirFly Duo has a 10m/33ft reach so you can relax with plenty of space to enjoy your content.
- Tech Specs - Bluetooth 5.0, Audio Codecs: aptX Low Latency. Battery Life: 20+ hours