There’s a lot going in within the US government right now, whether it be an agreement on how to distribute vaccines or attending normal business of creating the legislation that keeps the country funded, but one item may surprise you. When President Trump signed the $2.3 trillion COVID-19 relief and federal funding bill, a “committee comment” attached to the annual intelligence authorization act includes language that “directs the [director of national intelligence]…to submit a report within 180 days of the date of enactment of the Act, to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena.” Read more for a video of mysterious cloud spotted in the Santa Clara skies recently and additional information.
This particular cloud formation was spotted in Northern California has a smooth disc-shaped bottom with a roundish cap. Many claim that these unusual clouds are used as a cloaking mechanism to conceal their presence from the general public. On a related note, the Pentagon has just 180 days to turn over all information it has on UFOs. There’s been no other time in American history where news could overshadow nearly all current events, but in just a few months from now, the many questions people have had through the years about Roswell, ‘Tic Tac’ UFO, and more, could all be answered.
- 21 Minutes Flight Time: Come with 3 drone batteries in the package, your flight time is prolonged up to 21 Minutes.
- Easy to Play: The Auto-hovering function enables the drone to hover at current height. You can release the throttle stick and control the drone more easily.
- Won’t Lose Direction: In Headless Mode, you can fly the drone without worrying about what direction it is facing, especially when the drone is far away.
- Having Fun: The drones can perform 3D flip, and it can be start or land with one key which makes the drone easier to play.
- A Great Gift for Kids: Low Battery Power Alarm-No worry losing it. You can adjust the speed to meet your operation proficiency, and play the drone with your kids or friends.