YTE’s X580 Robot Vacuum uses LIDAR mapping technology to ensure that your entire home stays clean, and you can get one for $149.99 shipped, this week only, originally $279.99. This means that it can not only perform advanced smart s-shaped cleaning pattern movements, but it also has a climbing ability for transitioning between between carpets and most hardwood floors. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Precision Lidar Mapping Technology: Features a high-precision Lidar navigation system with 360° real-time scanning. Our Laser Robotic Vacuum is smart and learns home floor plans by intelligently mapping them, saving up to 5 maps to help you clean your house.
- Powerful 2700Pa Suction: Boasts great suction power with 3 adjustable levels paired with dual side brushes that work well on carpet, medium, or low pile rugs and easily absorbs dust, debris, dirt, and pet hair. Noise stays below 55db when in silent mode and is much quieter than an upright vacuum.
- Smart and Convenient: Choose Multiple cleaning modes via our app. Automatically set up scheduling, manage rooms, 'no-go' zones, and customized cleaning. Compatible with Android, iOS and is Alexa and Google Assistant compatible.
- 5000mAh Great Battery Life: Our automatic vacuum cleaner robot features a high-capacity 5000mAh lithium-ion battery and charging base. Enjoy a massive 200mins battery life that will allow you to clean everywhere with ease. Your vacuum will also automatically dock & recharge if battery life falls below 20%.
- Cleaning Easier and Quicker: Several different options for starting, either press the power button directly, use the remote control, app control, or even voice control via Alexa. Set up an automatic cleaning schedule at a certain time with voice commands via Alexa or by smartphone to make cleaning easier.
You can easily setup cleaning zones in your app that will keep the robotic vacuum away from certain areas. Best of all, it has an operating noise level of just 55db, while still boasting a maximum suction power of 2700Pa, powerful enough for pet fur, dust, dirt, and debris, without much disturbance. Its 5000mAh 18650-Li-ion battery can run for up to 200 minutes per charge and will automatically return to the charging dock when power hits 20%.