File this under: life hacks. To start things off, did you know that every Tic Tac box includes a little groove specifically to hold the mints? With that said, we’ve rounded up ten extremely useful life hacks for travelers. Continue reading to see them all.
5 Interesting travel facts:
- The rear section of an airplane gives you the bumpiest ride as the rear is where you feel the turbulence the most.
- American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by taking out an olive from First Class salads.
- Tasmania is said to have the cleanest air in the world.
- Club Direct, a travel insurance company in Britain, provides insurance plans for protection from falling coconuts.
- France is the most visited country in the world. Approximately 80 million tourists visited France in 2010 and the Eiffel Tower was by far the most visited attraction.