The 14-inch Apple MacBook Pro combines both performance as well as style into a sleek package, and you can get one for $1799 shipped, today only, originally $1999. This configuration features the M1 Pro chip, 16GB of RAM, a 512GB SSD, and up to 17-hours of battery life on a single charge. Product page.
- Apple M1 Pro or M1 Max chip for a massive leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Up to 10-core CPU delivers up to 3.7x faster performance to fly through pro workflows quicker than ever
- Up to 32-core GPU with up to 13x faster performance for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for up to 11x faster machine learning performance
- Longer battery life, up to 17 hours
Unlike previous MacBook Pro processors, the M1 Pro utilizes the industry-leading 5-nanometer process technology, enabling it to pack in 33.7 billion transistors, or more than twice the amount in M1. When compared with the latest 8-core PC laptop chip, M1 Pro delivers up to 1.7x more CPU performance at the same power level and achieves the PC chip’s peak performance using up to 70% less power. We’re still waiting for a MacBook with wireless charging pads.
M1 has transformed our most popular systems with incredible performance, custom technologies, and industry-leading power efficiency. No one has ever applied a system-on-a-chip design to a pro system until today with M1 Pro and M1 Max. With massive gains in CPU and GPU performance, up to six times the memory bandwidth, a new media engine with ProRes accelerators, and other advanced technologies, M1 Pro and M1 Max take Apple silicon even further, and are unlike anything else in a pro notebook,” said Johny Srouji, Apple’s senior vice president of Hardware Technologies.