The 2020 Apple iPad Pro could be the perfect laptop replacement, especially with the Magic Keyboard, and you can get one for $799.99 shipped after the $100 discount is automatically applied at checkout, today only, originally $999. It’s powered by the A12Z Bionic chip, making it faster and more powerful than most Windows PC laptops. It also comes equipped with a LiDAR Scanner, along with pro cameras, motion sensors, pro performance, pro audio, and a stunning Liquid Retina display. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- 12.9-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and P3 wide color
- A12Z Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera, and LiDAR Scanner
- The Magic Keyboard is an amazing companion for iPad Pro.
- It features the best typing experience ever on iPad, a trackpad that opens up new ways to work with iPadOS, a USB-C port for charging, backlit keys,...
- With a new floating cantilever design, iPad Pro attaches magnetically and allows you to smoothly adjust to the perfect viewing angle for you.
Its edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display features P3 wide color support, which means photos, videos, apps and games can be seen in true-to-life detail. Plus, ProMotion technology automatically adjusts the display refresh rate up to 120 Hz for ultra-smooth scrolling and responsiveness. Camera wise, there’s a dual rear camera array consisting of a 12MP Wide sensor as well as a 10MP Ultra Wide sensor.
The new iPad Pro introduces advanced technologies never before available in mobile computing. Combining the most advanced mobile display with powerful performance, pro cameras, pro audio, the breakthrough LiDAR Scanner and new Magic Keyboard with Trackpad, this is another huge leap forward for iPad. There’s no other device in the world like the new iPad Pro and we think our customers are going to love it,” said Phil Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing.