The all-new 2022 Suzuki Hayabusa not only melds two generations of refinement, but it’s also the most technologically advanced, aerodynamic as well as fastest Hayabusa yet. Its 1340cc inline-four-cylinder engine generating 187 hp and 110 lb-ft of torque has been completely revamped to make it faster than its predecessors, thanks to new pistons, conrods, crankshaft, camshaft enhancements, a bi-directional quickshifter, engine brake control, as well as three power modes. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
All of these power upgrades means that the bike can now hit 62 mph in a mere 2-seconds, while topping out at an electronically limited 186 mph. Rider control is also enhanced through the Hayabusa’s Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.) and includes over 550 new or redesigned parts, all with a focus on delivering the ultimate as well as balanced sportbike experience. Deliveries start later this year, priced from $22,500 USD.
- A representation of the famous Ducati Panigale V4 R to build, explore and display; LEGO Technic fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will love this stunning building challenge
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R to gain a unique insight into the features and functions that make up this iconic motorcycle; Also includes a 2-speed gear-box – a first for LEGO Technic motorcycles
- Recreate the thrill of owning a Ducati Panigale V4 R, with front and rear suspension for realistic model movement; The classic red color scheme brings the motorcycle to life, with true Italian flair
- This is a be great gift choice and a super challenge for LEGO Technic fans aged 10+ who will get a thrill from seeing how a motorcycle works
- This eye-catching model (42107) looks stunning on display; Its dimensions have been designed to give a true representation of the real-life model, Measures over 12” (32cm) long, 6” (16cm) high and 3” (8cm) wide
Everyone here at Suzuki is thrilled and excited to introduce the all-new Suzuki Hayabusa. I remember the launch of the original Hayabusa and how it radically changed the motorcycle landscape in 1999. This new Hayabusa is an amazing technologically advanced new machine and here to do that all over again,” said Kerry Graeber, VP MC/ATV Sales and Marketing.