Denis Shiryaev is back at it again, and his latest project involved turning people in famous painting, like the Mona Lisa, into real human beings, or as close as possible. Some of the algorithms used to achieve these lifelike portraits include StyleGAN 2, First Order Model, DAIN, and ESRGAN. He’s spent around 3-months on it so far and countless hours perfecting their looks. Read more for the video.
The woman you see in Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa is most likely of Italian noblewoman Lisa Gherardini, who was the wife of Francesco del Giocondo. It was originally painted in oil on a white Lombardy poplar panel some time between 1503 and 1506. However, it’s believed that Leonardo may have continued working on it until 1517. King Francis I of France acquired this painting and it is now the property of the French Republic, on permanent display at the Louvre Museum in Paris since 1797.
- Build a Harley-Davidson Fat Boy display model that captures the lines and engineering of the original with its teardrop fuel tank, an inbuilt speedometer, and dual exhaust pipes!
- Authentically designed with a Milwaukee-Eight engine with moving pistons, handlebar steering, moveable gear shift pedal and brake levers, and a sturdy display stand, this is an iconic display for home or office
- Harley Davidson fans will appreciate the model's incredible level of detailing all the way down to the solid disc Lakester wheels and red-and-black paint color scheme
- The LEGO Creator Expert Harley Davidson Fat Boy is perfect for Harley Davidson and motorcycle fans ages 16+
- The LEGO Creator Expert Harley Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 7” (18 cm) wide and 12” (33 cm) long